24 Carat luxury in design and sound
As pleasant to the eye as it is to the ear.
For those who want luxury in all aspects
Galder & Odin, a fully air-bearing system, is provided with Bergmann Audio`s user-friendly vacuum hold down, to
gently tighten the record to the platter. High fidelity sound is known from the original Galder & Odin.
* 4-arm turntable, air bearing design
* Galder turntable from Bergmann Audio is Bergmann`s answer to the most universal turntable design.
* Galder accepts up to 4 tonearms. Radial- and linear tracking arms.
* Output for an air-bearing tonearm.
* Motorbase separated from the plinth.
* Vacuum holds down or clamp.
|Turntable:||Air bearing design|
|Vacuum hold down, or clamp|
|Platter/Bearing:||The aluminum platter floats on air. 3mm acrylic mat|
|Centred by steel spindle / hardwired low friction polymer bearing|
|Feet:||Feet: Adjustable feet. Aluminium / ceraball construction.|
|Dimensions:||365 x 480 x 190mm (D x W x H)|
|Total weight:||38.0 kg.|
|Motorbase:||Tacho motor with a high precision feedback control system. 33 & 45|
|Air supply:||Silent, clean, dry and smooth airflow. Replaceable filter|
|Easily accessible dust filter, for easy cleaning and replacement|
|Dimensions:||465 x 225 x 235mm. (D x W x H)|