Design features of Copland CSA series Integrated amplifiers:
• Employing the Copland double triode gain stage with MOS-FET buffering ensuring a tight interface between the tube and the solid-state parts of the amplifier.
• Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
• D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad- mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
• Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
• RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast, the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges. • Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front-facing 6.3mm headphone output.
|Output power:||2 x 150 W into 8 ohms load|
|Minimum load:||2 ohms|
|Analog Inputs:||1x balanced (XLR)|
|3 x unbalanced (RCA)|
|1 x coaxial S/PDIS|
|2 x optical S/PDIF|
|1 x USB|
|1x aptX HD Bluetooth (optional extra)|
|Line output:||1 x unbalanced (RCA)|
|1 x Pre-out /unbalanced variable (RCA)|
|Line input impedance:||50 K ohms|
|Phono input impedance:||47 K ohms (MM)|
|Phono input Capacitance:||200 pF|
|Line Inputs sensitivity:||270 mV|
|Phono sensitivity:||2.6 mV|
|Frequency response:||10 Hz - 150 kHz -3dB|
|T.H.D:||Better than 0.04 %|
|Signal / noise IHF-A):||Better than 90dB|
|Headphone amp. Gain:||22 dB @ 100 ohms load impedance|
|Headphone amp. Out imp.||40 ohms|
|Headphone amp. T.H.D.:||Better than 0.04%|
|Headphone amp. Freq. resp.:||10 Hz – 150 kHz / -3dB|
|Vacuum tubes:||1 pc. 6922|
|Power consumption:||Max.800 W|
|Dimensions:||435mm (w) x 164mm (H) x 370mm (D)|
|Shipping weight:||16 Kg.|