Design features of Copland CSA series Integrated amplifiers:
• Employing the Copland double triode gain stage with MOS-FET buffering ensuring a tight interface between the tube and the solid-state parts of the amplifier.
• Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
• D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad- mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
• Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
• RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast, the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges. • Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front-facing 6.3mm headphone output.
"Have had my Copland CSA-150 Integrated amp for around 2 months and it is a wonderful amp and a great match for my Wilson Benesch Vectors. Dealing with Aleks was a great experience and his attention to detail was faultless. Delivery in a time of Covid was very quick and I have no problem recommending Audio Magic for your audio needs.
|Output power:||2 x 150 W into 8 ohms load|
|Minimum load:||2 ohms|
|Analog Inputs:||1x balanced (XLR)|
|3 x unbalanced (RCA)|
|1 x coaxial S/PDIS|
|2 x optical S/PDIF|
|1 x USB|
|1x aptX HD Bluetooth (optional extra)|
|Line output:||1 x unbalanced (RCA)|
|1 x Pre-out /unbalanced variable (RCA)|
|Line input impedance:||50 K ohms|
|Phono input impedance:||47 K ohms (MM)|
|Phono input Capacitance:||200 pF|
|Line Inputs sensitivity:||270 mV|
|Phono sensitivity:||2.6 mV|
|Frequency response:||10 Hz - 150 kHz -3dB|
|T.H.D:||Better than 0.04 %|
|Signal / noise IHF-A):||Better than 90dB|
|Headphone amp. Gain:||22 dB @ 100 ohms load impedance|
|Headphone amp. Out imp.||40 ohms|
|Headphone amp. T.H.D.:||Better than 0.04%|
|Headphone amp. Freq. resp.:||10 Hz – 150 kHz / -3dB|
|Vacuum tubes:||1 pc. 6922|
|Power consumption:||Max.800 W|
|Dimensions:||435mm (w) x 164mm (H) x 370mm (D)|
|Shipping weight:||16 Kg.|
Copland CSA70 integrated amplifier 2x70W, silver
The new "little" integrated amplifier is protected against several fault conditions that could be dangerous to either amplifier or speakers, including DC offset, overcurrent conditions and thermal overload, increasing its immunity from outside abuse.